Friday, April 30, 2010

Look closely Jadyn lost her first tooth, and her responce "hu guess it's out" I think I was more excited than she was.
But the reason for this picture is the outfit... She came down stairs this morning and I gave her a look and she said "what  Katie wears it like this"   Thanks Aunt Katie!!!   Jadyn can never just put on a simple outfit, or play clothes, it all has to match. One day we were getting ready to go and she wanted to wear her skinny jeans, but not flip flops, but none of her shoes matched!!! OMGosh do I need to remind her that she is only 6??? Boy am I going to really have my hands full in a few years!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Those aunts (and uncles) sure can make an impression, eh?! Macy has had her first loose tooth for a month and we are still waiting for the momentous day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Emily would fit right in at your house. I hope someday the cousins can get togther.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete