Saturday, March 13, 2010

Well I don't have a picture but I thought I would just give a weelky update.  Earlier this week Alyssa and Kaily got their hair cut, they both prefer it short, but Thomas does not.  I will get a picture of them.  Kaily has been complaining of a really bad headace and sore throat the past couple of days, so I took her in to the doctor today and she has strep throat.  So we get to start an antibiotic, and just to let you know Kaily does NOT like medicine, so for the next 5 days we get to attempt to give it to her, which she will in turn cough back up and spit out!!!! And for all of you who are thinking 'just hide it in her food' ya I have tried about everyting and she can taste it. But Spring Break is next week, the girls are looking forward to it, hopefully we will have some spring weather so we can spend some time outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment